One of the most common things that you would need in an office is the whiteboard. This is not like the other office supplies which would need to be replaced on a periodic basis. Rather, this is just a one-time investment. You can purchase Whiteboards all at once as per your requirements and you would not need to invest in them again if the quality of the whiteboards is good. There are several brands in the Indian market that can provide you with the whiteboards and if you are also planning to purchase the whiteboards in India for your office then you are in the right place.
Table of Contents
- Best Buy Whiteboard Online In India
- 1. Pragati Systems Whiteboard for Office
- 2. Pragati Systems® Genius Magnetic Whiteboard
- 3. OBASIX® White Board Non-Magnetic ECO Series
- 4. Jaykal Non-Magnetic Hanging Whiteboard
- 5. YAJNAS Non-Magnetic Double Sided White Board
- 6. Cubic Non-Magnetic Slim White Writing Board
- 7. Roger & Moris Magnetic White Board
- 8. AmazonBasics Magnetic Framed White Board
- 9. GOSHU Non Magnetic Double Sided White Board
- 10. Qweezer Non-Magnetic Lightweight White Board
- How to Choose a White Board for Your Office
- Whiteboard Cleaning Tips and Tricks
Best Buy Whiteboard Online In India
In this article, we have listed the top 10 whiteboards for the Indian office that you can purchase and this will help you in making the choice easy. Along with the products, we have listed their features and size as well so that you can match your requirements with what is available. So, let us now go through the products one by one so that you can see which are the top-selling whiteboards available in India. Have a look at them in the next section one by one and see what brands have to offer. Below are the products that you can choose from. They all are very reliable and they are going to last for years before you might need to replace them.
1. Pragati Systems Whiteboard for Office
When it comes to whiteboard, one of the best brands available in India is Pragati. There are two popular series from the brand which includes Genius series and the second one is Prima series. This board belongs to the Genius series and it is a board with the steel base. The surface is scratch-resistant and it is very smooth because of the resin coating. When you erase the markings from the board, you would not notice any ghost marks and this made possible because of high quality resin. The frame of the board is designed with Aluminium and there are ABS guards at the corners which protect you from any injury. The glare on these boards is minimum and the visibility is excellent. You can easily hang the board on the wall with the help of the flexible and durable hanging clips.
- This is a 2×3 feet whiteboard that comes with Aluminium frame and ABS corners
- Comes with 12 month warranty
- Magnetic surface with Steel base and resin coating.
2. Pragati Systems® Genius Magnetic Whiteboard
If you are looking for a smaller whiteboard then you will be glad to know that Pragati has a smaller board as well. This is also a part of Genius series and the board is designed with a steel base. The base is coated with a very high-quality resin which gives white colour to the board and which makes it possible for you to erase the markings with ease. The board is available with an aluminium frame and ABS corner protectors. You can order a pack of 1, pack of 2 or pack of 4 for these whiteboards as per your requirements. You get a warranty of 12 months on the products from Pragati which will safeguard your investment. Since the board is magnetic, you do not have to worry about losing the eraser or the markers.
- Comes with 12 months warranty from the brand
- The size of the board is 1.5 feet x 2 feet and the frame is made of Aluminium.
- This whiteboard has a magnetic surface and it has a base designed with steel.
3. OBASIX® White Board Non-Magnetic ECO Series
If you are looking for a whiteboard that is a little more affordable than OBASIX® White Board Non-Magnetic 1×1.5 Feet ECO Series then you can certainly have a look at the whiteboard from OBASIX®. This is a premium quality whiteboard from the brand and it also has a steel base with a white resin coating on it. You can also use magnetic tags to stick the notes and even chart papers on this whiteboard. The board can be used in the office, at home or even in schools. You can align the board horizontally or vertically with the help of the hooks that are integrated into the sturdy frame. There is no glare on the white surface and it is also very easy to erase the marks. There are no ghost marks left after you run an eraser over the markings.
- The size of this whiteboard is 1.5 feet x 2 feet and it is made of steel.
- Comes with an aluminium frame which makes the board very durable.
- Made of a non-magnetic surface but you can stick charts using magnetic tags.
4. Jaykal Non-Magnetic Hanging Whiteboard
There are times when you might need a double-sided board. In such a case, this product is going to be the best one for you. On one side, it is just like any other regular whiteboard and on the other side; this is like a green board that can be used with chalk. The board is designed with steel which is coated with white resin. This gives an excellent erasability to the board without leaving any ghost marks for you. The corners of the board are sealed properly and there are ABS protectors on all the corners as well. The frame gives strength to the board. It should be noted that this is a non-magnetic board.
- This is a feather-light design that can be hanged easily. You can use it as a double-sided board.
- The board is 100% eco-friendly and it has a size of 2 feet x 3 feet.
- The board has excellent erasability and it is also highly scratch-resistant.
5. YAJNAS Non-Magnetic Double Sided White Board
Until now, we have talked about the boards which have a medium or a small size. If you need a big board for your conference room then you can opt for this whiteboard from YAJNAS White Board. The size of the board is enough for a huge room and this board also has an Aluminum frame with ABS corners. The corners have been rounded off and the writing surface of this board is designed with Melamine. This gives a better finish to the whiteboard and since melamine is a lot smoother than steel coated with resin. It is easy to erase the markings from the board. The price of the board is also quite low and this is also because of the fact that it is a non-magnetic board. Overall, the quality of the board is quite amazing.
- The size of the board is 3 feet x 4 feet and it is designed with Melamine.
- The board has a satin finish alloy aluminium frame with abs corners.
- Has a very smooth finish and the eraser doesn’t leave ghost marks.
6. Cubic Non-Magnetic Slim White Writing Board
If you do not want your whiteboard to occupy a lot of space then you can also opt for a slim whiteboard. We have one such product from Cubic and it is really very slim. The standard size available in this model is 2 feet x 3 feet and you get to choose between the magnetic model and the non-magnetic model. This is probably one of the most durable products that you will find in the market. The board has a coating that is 0.6 mm thick and the total thickness of the board is around 9mm. the board also has an aluminium frame and ABS corners. You can choose to purchase this if you are looking for a really high-quality board within an affordable range and long warranty.
- Available in two sizes which are 1.5 feet x 2 feet and 2 feet x 3 feet.
- Available in magnetic as well as non-magnetic options
- The brand offers a warranty of 3 years on this whiteboard.
7. Roger & Moris Magnetic White Board
A lot of offices have a personal whiteboard at each desk or in each cubicle. For such cases, you might not really need big boards. You can even have a board with dimensions of 1.5 feet x 1 feet for such requirements. If you are looking for a similar board then you can consider this board from Roger & Moris. This is an affordable product and it is also available in three different dimensions. The board is magnetic and the inner core is designed with hard smooth particleboard. You would not notice any residual markings on the board after you clean it with the eraser. The magnetic surface adds on to the value as this helps you in sticking everything together at one place. This product is worth consideration.
- Available in a combo of a board, magnetic duster, marker and magnetic buttons
- The frame is made of anodized aluminium and the corners are capped with ABS plastic.
- There are three sizes available on the board and all of them are magnetic in nature.
8. AmazonBasics Magnetic Framed White Board
Talking about the next product on our list, we have something from Inditems and this is a regular whiteboard that is available at an affordable cost. The board is made of melamine which is a lot smoother than any other material. Another advantage of the board is that the board has a very strong frame which gives a lot of strength to the board. The board has a low gloss finish which doesn’t reflect a lot of light either. This makes it perfect for projections as well. The coating is highly resistant to scratches and the quality is top-class. You would not have to worry about erasing the markings because there are no ghost markings left on the board after the regular usage as well.
- This board has a surface of melamine and it is non-magnetic.
- The dimensions of this board are 45 cm x 60 cm and it is also available in 30 cm x 45 cm size.
- The board is scratch resistant and it is really smooth as well.
9. GOSHU Non Magnetic Double Sided White Board
Until now, you have been through the rectangular boards only. If you are looking for something different then we would recommend you to check out this product in detail. This whiteboard has a square shape and it has a resin coating that is 0.6 mm thick only. The board has a very clear satin finish and the total thickness of the board is 9 mm. There is a standard aluminium frame on the board and you can choose to mount the board using the hooks that are provided. There are hooks attached to the frame of this whiteboard. You can easily use this whiteboard in offices, schools and even at home. The cleaning part is also quite easy and there are no ghost marks left after you clean the board.
- The size of the board is 2×2 feet which give it a square shape.
- The board has a thin coating which is a lot more durable and smooth.
- You can mount the board to the wall using the hooks attached.
10. Qweezer Non-Magnetic Lightweight White Board
With this, we have reached the 10th product on our list and you will be delighted to know that this is one of the most affordable boards available in the market. The board has dimensions of 1.5 feet x 1 feet and the brand also supply a colouring book along with the board. This board can also be used in a reversible manner because of the fact that the backside has a green board which can be used with chalk. The board is durable and lightweight. You can use it with the frame or you can mount it on the wall as well. We would rather recommend you to purchase an additional frame with this board for the usage.
- This is a non-magnetic board which is available in 1.5 feet x 1 feet size.
- The board is reversible as one side can be used as a standard whiteboard and the second side can be used as a green board.
- The board has an aluminum frame which gives strength to the overall structure.
How to Choose a White Board for Your Office
If you are purchasing the whiteboard for the first time then you might face some challenges. You might not really be sure about the factors that you would need to consider while making the purchase. To help you, we have listed some of the points that you need to consider while purchasing the whiteboard for your office. This will help you in shortlisting the products with ease. We will not talk about the factors like the cost but we have listed other important points below.
- Size of Whiteboard
The first important thing while considering the whiteboard is to check the size of the whiteboard. You need to ensure that it will fit in the space that you have in your meeting room or at the place where you need to install the whiteboard. There are different combinations available.
- Material and Frame
Check for the material and the frame of the whiteboard. The common and affordable ones are made of steel. You will also find the ones made of Melamine and they are certainly better than the steel ones. Also, check the frame and we would recommend you to purchase the whiteboard which has a strong aluminium frame with corner protectors.
- Magnetic Board
Next thing that you can check is if the board is magnetic or not. The magnetic boards will help you in attaching the markers, erases and even papers with help of magnetic buttons. They cost a little more than the non-magnetic boards but they are worth it.
- Projection Friendly
If you plan to use the whiteboard in a conference room or in a meeting room where you will be projecting something then we would recommend you to check if the whiteboard is projection friendly or not. This will double up as a screen for the projector.
These are some of the points that you must consider while purchasing the Whiteboard for the office. While ordering the whiteboards, do not forget to order other supplies like the markers and dusters. This will ensure that you can use the whiteboard from day 1 onwards.
Whiteboard Cleaning Tips and Tricks
Cleaning your whiteboard safely is important to use for a long time. Though many ways are there to clean a whiteboard, the following tips and tricks are effective ones.
- Go After the Maintenance Instructions of The Manufacturer:
The best way to clean your whiteboard and keep it in new condition is to follow the maintenance procedure recommended by the manufacturer. Most people don’t pay attention to this point, but this is very effective for cleaning and maintaining your whiteboard. If you don’t have the instructions with you, then you can search online.
- Remove the Chemicals from The White Board:
Whiteboard markers contain chemicals that lead to residue formation on the board if you simply erase it. Because of this residue, your whiteboard will start to darken. You can differentiate it by comparing the area with the unused areas. Also, you can see outlines of the previous writing even after erasing it. To remove this residue from your whiteboard, you can use a mix of water and isopropyl alcohol. Apart from that, you can also use Windex or a mix of mild detergent & water to remove the chemicals from the whiteboard.
- Use Homemade Whiteboard Cleaners:
This is another effective solution to clean your whiteboard properly. You can dip a cotton cloth in the whiteboard cleaner and use that moist cloth to clean the board. If you use this once a week, then you can keep your whiteboard clean always. Other homemade solutions like window cleaner & peroxide and warm soapy water are also effective for cleaning your whiteboard. However, you shouldn’t use wax-based cleaner to clean your whiteboard because it will damage the whiteboard.
- Clean the Whiteboard Regularly:
As you know, whiteboards are used for numerous purposes. So, they should be cleaned frequently depending on their use. If the whiteboard is used by a teacher, then it should be cleaned daily with a whiteboard cleaner. But if the whiteboard is used in an office where multiple teams are keeping notes and schedules, then daily cleaning is not possible. In this case, the whiteboard should be cleaned with whiteboard cleaner at least once a week.
- Remove Permanent Marker:
You shouldn’t use a permanent marker on your whiteboard to keep it in good condition. But if you find that a permanent marker is used on your whiteboard, then you can simply mark the permanent marker with a dry erase marker. After erasing this, the whiteboard will be cleaned.
These are the best whiteboards that are available in the market and we are sure that you will be able to find the one which is the best for your office. You will be able to find different sizes in these brands as well. For any information, we would recommend you to go over the product page. You will be able to compare the prices and you will be able to order the whiteboard from these links as well. Ensure that you have been through the buying guide before making the final purchase.