How do you manage the files in your office? No, we are not talking about the files saved on your laptop but we are talking about the physical files. We are sure that you do not like them lying on your desk. For the proper arrangement of the files, we would recommend you to purchase a file rack for your office. These file racks are very compact and you can store then on top of your desk or any table in the room.
Most of these file racks can store multiple files as they have multiple level racks on them. In addition to this, another advantage of File Racks is that you can find the one which is made of metal and hence they not only last long but they can help you in storing heavy files without any limitations. You can purchase multiple file racks as the need of space never reduces. These file racks really help you in optimizing the space that is available in your office.
Keeping all these things in mind, we decided to share the list of some of the best file racks available in India. You can check out these products and this will help you with the purchase.
Table of Contents
- Best Buy File Racks Online in India
- 1. SEPAL 5 Tier Mesh Metal Desk Organizer File Rack Letter Tray A4 Papers Documents Holder
- 2. DaKos Multipurpose Plastic 4 Compartments File Rack
- 3. Solo FS- 301 File and Book Shelf XL
- 4. JD9 Metal Mesh 3 Tier Document Tray, File Tray, File Rack
- 5. Goodwill Tech™ Desk File Tray
- 6. Saiyam Heavy Duty 4 Compartment File Organizer
- 7. Callas Heavy-Duty 5 Sections File Rack
- 8. Simxen Multifunction Plastic Storage Hanger
- 9. MOHAK Multifunction Plastic Storage Hanger
- 10. House of Quirk Magazine Holder
- How to Organize Paper Files at Work?
Best Buy File Racks Online in India
Here is the list of best file racks for offices in India. Check them out and we have also listed the link of the product page from where you can purchase the file racks.
1. SEPAL 5 Tier Mesh Metal Desk Organizer File Rack Letter Tray A4 Papers Documents Holder
The first one on our list is from Setpal and this one is available in a 5 tier design which would eliminate the clutters from your desk. The file rack is made of metal and it gives stability to your file organizer. Apart from this, the trays slide out to take out the files and hence it adds on to the ease of usage.It should be noted that these file organizers need to be assembled when you receive them but you do not need more than 5 minutes to complete the assembly. You can also use them to store books, papers and other such things very easily without any issue.
- You get options for 4 tier and 5 tier while purchasing
- Made of metal and hence it is very sturdy.
- Stores files horizontally because of the unique design
- Has dimensions of 28 x 29 x 30 cm
2. DaKos Multipurpose Plastic 4 Compartments File Rack
If you are looking for a file rack that can hold your files vertically then you can go ahead and check this model out. This one is designed with plastic and it has 4 vertical columns to store the files, folders and other such paperwork. It is also possible to disassemble the file holder when you are not using it. Moreover, because of the versatility, you can use them at your home, school or at office. There are labels available on the file rack which can be used for markings and easy recognitions of the files. The width of each section is 80 mm which is enough to store multiple files at once.
- This is a vertical file organizer with 4 compartments
- Available in blue and black color
- Can be used for holding newspaper, magazines, files, folders and other such paperwork.
- Made of plastic and hence it is very lightweight.
3. Solo FS- 301 File and Book Shelf XL
On number 3, we have a file rack from Solo and this is also a vertical design for storing files and folders. This is designed with plastic and it has 3 sections in total which mean you can store stuff in three different spaces. You can assemble it very easily and there are also indexing stickers that you can use for easy marking of the labels. You can also go ahead and adjust the depth between the books and files easily if you purchase this file rack. It is ideal for places where you do not need a lot of space. Be it office, home or school, the file rack will prove to be really handy in saving and optimizing space.
- It comes with 3 shelves.
- Made of plastic and it is very durable.
- It can be used to store files, books, folders and other paperwork.
- Indexing stickers are available with these file racks.
4. JD9 Metal Mesh 3 Tier Document Tray, File Tray, File Rack
Next on our list is a file rack from JD9. It is designed with metal and there is no use of plastics. The design stores all the things in a horizontal manner and it is best suited for files papers. The trays slide out very easily which makes it easy for you to sort out documents and obtain documents from the stack. You can easily place heavy books on this file rack and be assured of the fact that the stand would not wobble or the stand would not break. The metal construction is just to ensure that it lasts long and the powder coating ensures it doesn’t rust.
- Metal file rack with 3 racks for storage
- Highly versatile and can be used with documents, files, papers, folders, letters, and even magazines.
- Comes with sliding trays for space optimization and easy storage
- Dimensions of 30 cm x 28.7 cm x 26.6 cm.
5. Goodwill Tech™ Desk File Tray
On number 5, we have a product from Goodwill Tech and this one can easily clean the clutter from your desk. This one is also a horizontal design with 4 tier design. The trays are slid able which makes it easy to store the pages and files. It also makes it easy to obtain the files from the rack. There is a gap of 5 cm between each tray which ensures that you can store multiple files and multiple documents. The metal design ensures that the sturdiness and hence it is able to take heavy weights as well. Overall, we would recommend you opt for this if you are looking for a metallic file rack.
- This file rack has a 4 tier design with sliding trays.
- The files and papers are stored horizontally so they do not fold and spoils.
- Has dimensions of 29 cm x 28.3 cm x 30 cm,
- Made of metal and has a powder coating.
6. Saiyam Heavy Duty 4 Compartment File Organizer
Until now we have talked about the vertical file racks made of plastic but this one is a little more unique as this is a vertical file rack made of metal. This has 4 compartments and overall, it is very sturdy. The file rack can be used for storing newspapers, books, magazines, documents, and even files. This is very versatile and it can be used in offices, schools or at home. There is a space of 8 cm in each slot so there is a lot of space for your storage. It takes little assembly to use this file rack and hence it would take few minutes to assemble and start using this product.
- Features a vertical design which is made of metal
- Has 4 compartments for the storage of files, folders, and other documents.
- Dimensions are 32 cm x 28.5 cm x 25.5 cm
- Each slot has width of 8 cm
7. Callas Heavy-Duty 5 Sections File Rack
Callas Heavy-Duty 5 Sections File Rack is for those users who are looking to buy a reliable rack for their books and favorite magazines without investing in a high-quality rack. With a durable build and excellent usability, the Callas Heavy-Duty 5 Sections File Rack is a worthy buy for all.
Callas Heavy-Duty 5 Sections File Rack is its reliable and heavy-duty construction. Made up of heavy-duty iron, theCallas Heavy-Duty 5 Sections File Rack is one of those heavy-duty book racks that are meant to last for years without any mar performance issue. Another great thing about the Callas Heavy-Duty 5 Sections File Rack is the lightweight design. Although the rack is made of heavy-duty iron, mesh design makes it fairly lightweight and easy to handle. So, if you are looking to buy a reliable and extremely durable bookshelf for yourself, you should once have a look at Callas Heavy-Duty 5 Sections File Rack.
- Extremely Heavy-duty construction
- Amazing usability
- Adjustable sections to keep the magazines or books
- Easy installation
8. Simxen Multifunction Plastic Storage Hanger
Simxen Multifunction Plastic storage Hanger is another excellent choice for those buyers who are after lightweight book storage. Made up with plastic and extremely intelligent design, the Simxen Multifunction Plastic storage Hanger has an amazing value for money.
One of the best things about the Simxen Multifunction Plastic storage Hanger is the perfect design and usability. Each section has the labels on it and you can easily label them according to the needs. This, along with many other design tweaks make the Simxen Multifunction Plastic storage Hanger a worthy buy for almost every buyer who is looking to buy a reliable and easy to use bookshelf for their workspace or home.
- Easy to use
- Highly durable build quality
- Available in different colors
9. MOHAK Multifunction Plastic Storage Hanger
MOHAK Multifunction Plastic Storage Hanger is a perfect choice for those buyers who have a lot of stuff to organize, but still they aren’t too keen to go with a larger rack. TheMOHAK Multifunction Plastic Storage Hanger set has four racks which are more than enough for homeowners to keep the books organized.
The highly durable plastic and greatly designed labeled sections make the users to keep all the books and files according to needs and subject. So, if you are looking to buy a complete set of similar-looking bookshelves and aren’t too keen to compromise with the durability and design, MOHAK Multifunction Plastic Storage Hanger set will be a worthy choice to make. Try your hands on MOHAK Multifunction Plastic Storage Hanger and you won’t regret your decision.
- Great usability
- Amazing performance
- Flawless build quality
10. House of Quirk Magazine Holder
House of Quirk Magazine Holder is a great buy for those buyers who are looking forward to buying a book holder that notonly works efficiently but also offers great usability. The House of Quirk Magazine Holder provides great usability without compromising with looks. So, if you are also looking for a great looking and easy to maintain magazine holder for yourself, you should once try hands-on House of Quirk Magazine Holder.
With great durable design and amazing usability, the House of Quirk Magazine Holder fits all your favorite magazines with ease. Although the smaller books won’t fit perfectly on the holder, the normal-sized magazines and files will fit perfectly on the shelf.
IN all, if you were looking to buy a book/magazine holder that doesn’t ruin your interiors, House of Quirk Magazine Holder would be a worthy choice to make.
- Great design
- Suitable for magazines
- Easy to install and maintain
How to Organize Paper Files at Work?
Here are some tips for arranging your paper files at work efficiently.
- Separate the Completed Documents:
While organizing your paper files, the first step is to separate the files that you don’t need. Make a stack for the files that you don’t need and a separate stack of files that you need at your work. For this purpose, you can use a 2-slot paper organizer. In one slot, you can keep the files that you are currently using, and in the other slot, you can keep the files that are ready to be filed.
- File Your Paper Work Once Every Week:
You can schedule one or two days a week to organize all your files. If you have a lot of files, then you should spare some time to arrange them in a proper way. If you keep your files in a proper manner, then you will feel comfortable working in your office or organization.
- Mark All Your Paper Files with Dates:
While filing your paperwork, check the dates on the documents and determine the progress of the work. If you find that the work is completed, then you can mark these files as completed. Otherwise, you can mark them as in progress and keep them separate. Also, if there are some files that you don’t need in your office, then consider shredding or recycling them. This way, you can get the correct file when you need it.
- Recycle the Documents That You Don’t Need:
As stated earlier, you can check all your files and separate the unnecessary files. Usually, you may not need all files that are lying on your desk or in your file rack. So, give some time to separate the unnecessary files. If your files have some personal or sensitive information, then you can consider shredding the files for security. The files that contain financial or account information should be shredded instead of recycling. All other files you can give for recycling to free up space.
- Categorize Your Paper Files According to Topic:
Every office or organization has files on different topics like taxes, expenses, payroll, etc. So, you should keep this in mind and categorize your paper files as per these topics. While organizing your files, you should keep the paper files separate depending on their topic. Then arrange the documents by keeping the important documents in the front. This way, you can easily access the paper files that you need the most.
These were the best file racks for office available in India. You can check them out and we are sure that you will be able to find the one which meets your needs.
You can also check out the feature of these file racks as we have listed those for you. So go ahead and order file racks for your office for better space management.