One thing that you will always need in an office is a printer. If you had been thinking about purchasing an inkjet printer then stop and reconsider your decision. We would only recommend you to purchase the laser printers for the office because they are cost-efficient and they are also fast when it comes to the speed. They use almost the mechanism like that in photocopy machines which make the cost efficient.
You can find many variations in these laser printers in India like for example, you will find the basic models and then you will also find the duplex models. There are many other features that you can look for especially when you are purchasing the printer for your office. One such essential feature would be the ability to connect to the network. So which laser printer is actually the best for you? Well, ideally you should do some research before picking up just any model and to help you further, we have listed some of the best laser printers that are presently available in India for use in Office.
Go ahead and check out the details of these laser printers in the section below and you will get be able to find the printers that would be the best for you.
Table of Contents
- Best Buy Laser Printer Onlie in India
- 1. HP LaserJet M1005 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer
- 2. Brother HL-L2321D Single-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
- 3. HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer (Black)
- 4. HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
- 5. HP Laserjet P1108 Single Function Monochrome Laser Printer
- 6. Pantum P2200 Laser Printer (Grey)
- 7. Samsung SI-M2021 Laserjet Printer – Black and White
- How to Choose a Laser Printer – Features To Consider
- People Also Ask [FAQs]
Best Buy Laser Printer Onlie in India
Are you not sure which laser printer to buy? Well, check out the details in this section where we have listed a short review of the laser printer along with some of the important features and the link to the product page. Here are the details.
1. HP LaserJet M1005 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer
The first one in our list is from HP and this is one of the most reliable printers available in Indian markets. This is a flatbed printer and it has functions for double sided printing. The printer also has an integrated scanner to scan the pages and to give you a copy of the pages. The input tray can hold as many as 150 sheets of paper and the LCD screen on the panel helps you in making the selection easy.
The printer has a compact design and it also has an energy start certification which saves power. The toner cartridge lasts really long which makes it cost efficient as well. Overall, we would recommend this printer if you have a heavy usage as this printer can easily give you over 5000 pages in a single month
- This is a black and white printer with 2 inch LCD display
- It has a printing speed of 14 pages per minute and the cost per page is Rs 1.4.
- The print resolution supported here is 600 x 600 dpi and a single toner cartridge can print 2000 pages.
- This can be connected to the network using USB
- HP offers a 1 year warranty on this product.
2. Brother HL-L2321D Single-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
Brother is one of the most reputed brands when it comes to printers. On number 2, we have a laser printer from Brother and this is also very affordable when it comes to the price of the machine. The duplex printing saves paper and time and in addition to this, the speed of this printer is more than double of the model listed above. The feeder tray can hold 250 sheets of paper at once and it supports different size of paper as well.
Overall, it is an efficient printer which can be used for small and medium scale businesses. The duty cycle of this printer is as much as 10,000 pages per month. This is not the cap but this is the recommended number of maximum pages on a monthly basis. This printer also needs to be connected to network through a wired connection.
- This is a duplex printer with monochrome printing capabilities.
- This has a speed of 30 pages per minute and the cost of the print is Rs 1.5.
- The maximum resolution supported by this printer is 2400 dpi x 600 dpi.
- A single toner cartridge can help you in getting 2600 prints.
- The brand offers a warranty of 1 year on this printer.
3. HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer (Black)
The next one on our list is a printer from HP and this is also a high quality printer available in the market. This is a flatbed printer but it supports scanning function and the dual side printing function as well. Apart from this, you can use this printer to scan and send those files directly to the email. The USB connectivity also helps you in connecting the printer to the network.
Apart from the features listed above, the printer supports multiple types of paper. The maximum print recommendation on monthly basis is 8000 pages. The printer offers a good text quality on the prints and at the same time, it is good for conserving energy as well. You can certainly choose this one for small and medium offices.
- This is a monochrome flatbed laser printer from HP.
- The printer offers a maximum printing speed of 18 pages per minute and the cost of print is Rs 2.
- The maximum printing resolution for this printer is 600 dpi x 600 dpi which gives it an effective resolution of 1200 dpi.
- The single toner cartridge of this printer can help you in getting 1500 prints
- HP offersa 1 year warranty on this model.
4. HP Laserjet Pro M126nw Multi-Function Monochrome Laser Printer
If you had been looking for a printer with the wireless capabilities then you must go ahead and check out this printer from HP. Just like other models mentioned in our list from HP, this is also a flatbed printer but it really has enhanced functionality. The printer supports wireless and Ethernet connectivity which lets you print even from the mobile device. The speed is good and it also offers a better resolution then rest of the HP printers in our list.
This is certainly an ideal printer for the businesses and enterprises because of the high speed support along with the fact that it is highly efficient. The printer can help you in getting as many as 8000 prints in a month which is certainly more than enough. You can go ahead to check out this model once.
- This is yet another monochrome flatbed laser printer from HP.
- This printer from HP has a printing speed of 20 pages per minute and the cost per page is Rs 2.
- The print resolution supported here is 1200 x 1200 dpi and a single toner cartridge can print 1500 pages.
- HP offers a 1 year warranty on this product.
- Supports wireless connectivity as well
5. HP Laserjet P1108 Single Function Monochrome Laser Printer
If you run a small enterprise and if you are looking for a small printer then this one could suit your needs. Check out this printer from HP as it is compact but there is no compromise on the functionality of the printer. The printer can help you in printing at a speed of 18 pages per minute and the text quality is also outstanding. This is mainly because of 1200 dpi output resolution.
The printer also has a tray that can hold as many as 150 sheets of paper. As per the recommendations from the brand, the maximum duty cycle for this printer is 5000 pages a month. We would recommend this one for small offices or for homes as well where the prints are limited and the space is also limited.
- This is a single function printer which doesn’t have scan feature.
- The printer has a maximum speed of 18 pages per minute and the cost of each print is about Rs 2.
- The brand offers a 1 year warranty on the product.
- The cartridge can help you in printing 1500 pages with a single refill.
- The setup and maintenance of the printer are quite easy.
6. Pantum P2200 Laser Printer (Grey)
The next one on our list is from Pantum and this is also a basic laser printer that you will find in the market. The printer doesn’t have any scan function but it is good enough for small offices and homes. The printing capacity is also quite good and at the same time, you can use this for getting 15,000 pages in a month. The cartridge is not very expensive and it can support a print of 700 pages from a single replacement.
Apart from all this, the printer is very sturdy and it also features a one-step installation set up. The processor in this printer is a 600 MHz processor which ensures smooth printing for you. The standard warranty offered on this printer is at par with market standards so you do not have to worry about the malfunctions or any such thing.
- This is a single function printer which is very compact.
- Supports output of 20 to 21 pages per minute with a good resolution.
- The cartridge can print 700 pages at once and the duty cycle of this printer is 15000 pages.
- One of the most affordable printers on our list.
- Comes with 1 year standard warranty
7. Samsung SI-M2021 Laserjet Printer – Black and White
The last one on our list is from Samsung and you must have a look at this printer to understand the functionality. It is a basic flatbed model but what sets it apart is the fact that it is very affordable. The print resolution is good and at the same time, it has a monthly yield of 10,000 pages which makes it a good option for small and medium offices.
The speed of the printing is also good as it supports a maximum speed of 20 to 21 pages per minute. Apart from this, the printer has a 1 year warranty to cover you from any defect. There are multiple models available from Samsung and you can also consider those if you want a multifunction wireless printer. You can visit the product page and you will be able to see the options available to you.
- This is a monochrome printer from Samsung with a basic print function.
- The printer has an internal memory of 64 Mb and it also has a processor of 400 MHz
- The printer has an effective resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Samsung offers a 1 year warranty on this printer.
- The speed of the printer is 20 to 21 pages per minute.
How to Choose a Laser Printer – Features To Consider
There are certain things that are important to consider while you are choosing a laser printer for your office. The printer should be cost efficient and at the same time, it should also be fast enough to print hundreds of papers in a short period of time. Here are some of the factors that are worth considering.
Colour or Black/White – The first thing that you would need to consider is if you need a colour printer or would a monochrome printer be enough? For the official use, most of times a monochrome printer would be sufficient but again it depends on your usage as well. You can make this choice according to your usage. It should be noted that the coloured printers are going to be slightly more expensive than the regular ones.
Cost of Refill – Laser printer utilizes toner for printing and with so many prints going in every day, it is easy for you to run out of toner every 2 or 3 weeks. It is totally dependent on the number of prints that you take but the thing that you might want to consider is the cost of the toner. You surely do not want to spend much on the refills so check the same before finalizing the model.
Duplex Printers – Another thing that you can consider is purchasing the duplex printer. This will help you in improving the utility factor of the printer and at the same time, it will also help you in saving paper. With the duplex printer, you can do the scanning and photocopying. At the same time, they will help you in scanning and printing on both the sides of the paper. This factor is certainly important and worth considering.
Network and Connectivity – You will be connecting the printer in your office to all the computers so it is worth checking the network connectivity options that you are getting. For example, if you are purchasing a printer that can be connected to the wireless network. This will help you in connecting the printer to all the computers without any infrastructure requirements.
Speed and Resolution – Next thing to check is the speed at which the printer can print. This is measured in pages per minute and at the same time, you need to check the resolution of the prints that you are getting from the printer. The speed is certainly an important criterion and with all this, you can check the noise levels of printer so that the printer doesn’t become a nuisance for you.
Paper Handling – Another factor to check is paper handling capabilities. Check for the type of papers the printer can hold and also check for the number of papers that the printer can hold. This will save you from reloading the printer with the supplies every few hours. You can easily find printers that can hold 200 to 250 pages at once.
Warranty and Brand – You must purchase the printer from a reliable brand which offers a good warranty policy. This will help you in covering up for any kind of malfunction. Moreover, you can check for the options like the annual maintenance contracts as this will further help you in reducing the maintenance cost of the printer. Some of the companies also offer subscription package on the toners.
Cost – The last thing to check for is the cost of the printer that you are purchasing. This is not just about the one time cost that you will incur but as mentioned earlier, this should also consider the cost of supplies. All of those should fall in your budget and you should be satisfied with your purchase.
People Also Ask [FAQs]
- Why Laser Printers are better than Inkjet Printers?
Among both types of printers, Laser printers serve better usability because it uses a laser to tone words, lets, or information on a blank sheet. A laser beam is used to bombard electronic charges and writing on sheets. Toner lasts longer than the normal ink used by Inkjet printers that’s why you can consider it as one of the handy options and it can fulfill all your needs in an effective manner. However, being better also means slightly expensive. No doubt that this tradeoff is all about the maintenance cost so you have to be selective with the costs.
- How I can Connect My Laser Printer to a smartphone?
Printing with the use of a smart app seems like the most convenient and reliable option which gives you better productivity also. From printing color pages to B&W pages, everything is possible. Based on the printer brand, you can download the smart app from Google Play Store and Apple App Store. There are third-party apps also available. Turn on your printer, hit the Bluetooth button, and head toward Bluetooth on your smartphone. Pair your printer to smartphone and then open any document, give the print command, adjust a few settings based on the paper size, and you are done.
- What’s The Common Lifespan of a Laser Printer?
The common lifespan of a laser printer is of five years. Laser printers are using lasers to tone information on paper. There are several moving parts like a motor, dryer, and more which start losing their speed. After a while, you can figure out sound and issues with prints. The quality issue might be very hard to find but page alignment and slow working are a few of the drastic issues. Due to this, you might consider replacing your existing printer after five years.
- How many prints you can get from a single cartridge of Laser Printer?
Based on the fact that you are using a mid-range laser printer from Canon or HP, you can expect 6,000 pages per black and each color can provide you effective working for 4,000 pages. The cost per page might not be that high but if you consider the price of the cartridge, it seems pretty expensive. You can get a such number of pages for $154 and it is the complete lifespan of a laser printer that’s why you can consider it as a better option over the inkjet printer.
- What’s the durability of Laser Toner in Laser Printer?
Usually, you can expect an effective working for two years with quality printers but it depends upon usability factor. There are few factors considered such as the number of printers, type of prints, and how often you are printing. After considering these aspects and looking at the model of a laser printer, it is easy to expect that how much lifespan a toner can offer you. In most cases, two years seems like the perfect number to expect from such printers.
- Do You Have to clean Laser Printers?
Every business wants to stay productive and don’t want to deal with any flaw related to the workflow. A printer can easily slow down your work if it is not working fine. Usually, not cleaning the laser printer drum causes most of the issues. To elevate this issue, you can read manuals or watch videos online for the type of printer you have. Normally cleaning your printer once in two months is enough but it depends upon your usability factor also. So, always check your printer drum section and keep it clean for better usability.
This was all about the best laser printers available in the Indian market for the use in office today. We hope that you are able to find the one that you are looking for. It is recommended to check the buying guide in the section above and you can then map your requirements with help of the buying guide. This will certainly help you in ensuring that you are purchasing what is best for you. For any other information, you can check out the product page which will redirect you to Amazon and from there, you can check out the details of the printer and you will also be able to purchase the product from there.